What can you do with Sagging Skin?



Doing my makeup and taking selfies are not as fun anymore. Everytime I look at the pictures, I look grumpy and mean most of the time because sagging skin around cheeks, jawline, and smile lines just emphasizes my cheekbones and makes the corners of my mouth droopy. It’s just stressful thinking about the wrinkles and sagging that has increased over time, knowing that I don’t look beautiful as before.

I searched through plastic surgery clinics and hospitals that are renowned for anti-aging in Korea and came across “The Plastic Surgery,” where before and after photos of anti-aging are dramatic. I had consultations with several places, but ended up here because I was impressed with the doctor’s detailed consultation. He exactly pointed out that prominent smile lines, droopy jawline, and bumpy face contour made me look older than my usual age, so full facelift was the best method in my case. Excess skin and muscle had to be removed and lifted up to make me look younger.

 Frankly, I was nervous about the surgery but everything went very well from consultation, surgery, to treatments. Bruises and swelling were of course was visible during the first week weeks, but it was quite minimal! There’s also tightening sensation and numbness during the recovery, but it didn’t have any effect on my daily routine. It has now been three months after surgery and I look so much younger plus I got my V-line back! My face doesn’t look grumpy anymore and my friends have been asking me so much where did I get lifting. I’ll definitely recommend “The Plastic Surgery” to my friends! With excellent service mind and results, definitely worth it! And thank you, I look like my early 30s again in the photos J


Popular Posts