Receding Chin Correction





      Hello, I used to only read reviews but finally I am writing review of my own.
It’s been 5 months since I’ve done genioplasty and long chin reduction.
Like everyone I was at first hesitant whether I should go for surgery or not because it’s basically bone surgery.

Now my chin has improved so much, it looks more defined and proportional to my face. But back then, it was stressful seeing my chin projected backwards and it didn’t look good in the selfies at all.

Then my friend suggested having consultation with the doctor of The Plastic Surgery.
I was skeptical whether the clinic is skillful, should I contact or not…
But it turned out the doctor exactly pinpointed my flaws. I remember that the doctor was very comforting and meticulous in consultation.

It has already been 5 months after surgery, but I’m still sometimes surprised when looking in the mirror. For anyone who’s still deciding, you can take a look at my review and then consult with the doctor first.


Popular Posts