[real reviews from real patients] Embracing the New Me: 5-Months Update on My Breast reduction/lifting Surgery/ Dr. Ock Jae Jin/ THE plastic surgery clinic in Korea















5-Month Post-Operation Review


Author: kangkyungpa
Date: July 24, 2024



It's hard to believe that five months have already passed since my surgery.

The pain is completely gone,

and I have almost forgotten the discomfort I experienced right after the procedure.


Now, I can choose and wear bras that I like,

and it feels great to wear beautiful ones.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks once again to

Dr. Ock Jae Jin from THE plastic surgery clinic.


Hearing compliments from people about

how beautiful my breasts look makes me incredibly happy. Hehehe~~πŸ’•


❤️Contact us for a free consultation❤️

πŸ‚ whatsapp: +82 10-2024-5998
kakaotalk :theps.eng

🌈 Website: https://theplasticsurgeryclinickorea.com/

Link for❤️ youtube 🌈 Website
https://linktr.ee/theps.english

πŸ“ Location: 6F, 868, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea



#BreastSurgerykorea  #SurgeryReview #ConfidenceBoost #kbeauty

#breastreductionkorea #breastliftkorea #theplasticsurgerykorea #dcockjaejin


Popular Posts