[real reviews from real patients] Journey: Transformative Breast Augmentation/ Dr. Ock Jae Jin/ THE plastic surgery clinic In Korea





Transformative Journey: My Breast Surgery Experience


Date: July 23, 2024
Author: Yerinee2

It's been a month since I had breast surgery with

Dr. Ock Jae Jin at The Plastic Surgery Clinic!

Thanks to his excellent work,

most of the swelling went down within a week,

and my breasts started to look beautiful early on.

They continue to look even more natural and lovely as time goes by.



Pre-Surgery Measurements: AA cup, 70 cm underbust,

156 cm height, 44 kg weight


Before surgery, my chest was smaller than most men’s.

I expressed my wish to achieve a full B cup.


Dr recommended Motiva Demi implants, 300/285cc.

However, I was concerned about them being too large,


so on the day of the surgery,

we decided to go with 285/265cc. Now,

I have a B to full B cup size, which I am very happy with!

I didn’t want overly large breasts,

and the current size is perfect for me.

They look so beautiful,

and I can’t believe I have cleavage now.

Every day, I feel happier and more confident.


Thank you for reading my story!

I'm happy to help others on their journey to confidence and happiness.


❤️Contact us for a free consultation❤️

🍂 whatsapp: +82 10-2024-5998
kakaotalk :theps.eng

🌈 Website: https://theplasticsurgeryclinickorea.com/

Link for❤️ youtube 🌈 Website
https://linktr.ee/theps.english

📍 Location: 6F, 868, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea



#BreastSurgerykorea  #SurgeryReview #ConfidenceBoost #kbeauty

#breastreductionkorea #breastliftkorea #theplasticsurgerykorea #dcockjaejin


Popular Posts